The Greatest 100 Hikes of The National Parks Scratch Off Travel Print (16x20")
— FOR URGENT ORDERS, WE SUGGEST CHECKING AMAZON (JUST SEARCH "MAPPINNERS") FOR 2-DAY DELIVERY OPTIONS ON THIS ITEM, AS USPS IS STILL BACKLOGGED AND MAY OR MAY NOT DELIVER ON TIME
— #1 NATIONAL PARKS BESTSELLER ON ETSY & AMAZON / AS SEEN IN NATIONAL PARK GIFT SHOPS
— MOST POPULAR GIFT FOR NATIONAL PARK LOVERS & HIKERS
— FREE BEAUTIFUL, DECORATIVE GIFT TUBE FOR EASY GIFT-GIVING
— FREE US STANDARD SHIPPING! (can be upgraded)
— HOLIDAY SHIPPING UPDATES AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Order both to track both the Hikes & the Parks!
The Definitive Scratch Off Travel Print for National Park Hikers.
From A(lum Cave) to Y(osemite Falls), each of the 100 greatest hikes of the National Parks are covered in gold foil, and ready to be scratched off once you've trekked them. Use this print to track your footsteps or wanderlust after your next National Park hiking adventure!
- 100 Greatest Hikes of the National Parks — A brand new print that includes 100 of the National Parks' greatest hikes like Angels Landing, Beehive Loop, Delicate Arch, Grinnell Glacier, Half Dome, Iceberg Lake, The Narrows, Navajo Loop & Queens Garden, Observation Point, Yosemite Falls, and more.
- Beautifully Illustrated — Featuring beautiful illustrations of the most iconic spots for each of the National Park hikes, covered in gold foil, with a "sneak peak" hiker-shaped cutout in the foil.
- High-Quality — Printed on premium paper with easy-to-scratch gold foil.
- FREE Decorative Gift Tube — No need to buy a gift box! Print comes rolled in a beautiful, decorative tube for easy gift-giving and to protect map.
- Built-In Scratcher — For best results, use the edge of the included gift tube cap (or flat edged object like a guitar pick), to gently scratch off gold foil.
- 16x20 Wall-Size — Fits perfectly in a standard 16x20 frame, or can be displayed without framing. A great companion to the National Parks Scratch Off Travel Print & Map.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRINT:
1. Where are the hikes?
Here is the distribution amongst the 62 National Parks:
American Samoa 1
Big Bend 4
Black Canyon of the Gunnison 1
Bryce Canyon 3
Capitol Reef 2
Carlsbad Caverns 1
Channel Islands 3
Crater Lake 3
Cuyahoga Valley 2
Death Valley 4
Dry Tortugas 0
Gates of the Arctic 0
Gateway Arch 0
Glacier Bay 0
Grand Canyon 2
Grand Teton 3
Great Basin 2
Great Sand Dunes 1
Great Smoky Mountains 3
Guadalupe Mountains 2
Hawai'i Volcanoes 1
Hot Springs 0
Indiana Dunes 1
Isle Royale 1
Joshua Tree 2
Kenai Fjords 1
Kings Canyon 1
Kobuk Valley 0
Lake Clark 0
Lassen Volcanic 3
Mammoth Cave 0
Mesa Verde 0
Mount Rainier 2
New River Gorge National Park & Preserve 0
North Cascades 3
Petrified Forest 2
Rocky Mountain 3
Theodore Roosevelt 1
Virgin Islands 1
White Sands 0
Wind Cave 0
Wrangell-St Elias 1
2. Is there a hike for each of the 63 National Parks?
No, these are the Top 100 greatest hikes of the National Parks, so some popular parks like Yosemite & Glacier will have 4-5 hikes that made the top 100 list, whereas some more remote parks may have 0, likely because they do not have designated official day hikes or trails. Multi-day hikes are not included, as we wanted to focus on day hikes, so more people can enjoy them!
MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR:
National park hikers, travelers, backpackers, traveling couples, adventurous newlyweds, and just about anyone who loves the outdoors and tracking their travel adventures. Looks beautiful on the wall, with or without frame and will continue to inspire wanderlust and adventure-planning in between trips!
To alleviate holiday delays and to speed up delivery to you, we will be using Amazon fulfillment to deliver most packages during busy seasons & holidays. We've shipped our prints to Amazon warehouses across the country, so your package will be arriving much faster from an Amazon warehouse near you!
Double check your shipping address, even if it's pre-filled. Once it's shipped, we can't change it for you.
A FEW NOTES ON SHIPPING BEFORE YOU ORDER DURING THE HOLIDAYS (ESPECIALLY AFTER DEC 1):
1. First Class may take up to 2-3 weeks during this time, not 5-8 days like usual. Do NOT order if you are not flexible.
2. We can only control how fast we ship on our end. We CANNOT control how fast USPS delivers or updates their tracking. Order at your own risk of USPS holiday delays.
3. We ship the SAME DAY your label is printed, but your tracking may show "pre-transit" for days or longer due to our local post office not scanning every item during the holidays. This is normal, and we suggest to keep checking the tracker until it updates to have a better idea of when your item delivers. Neither we nor USPS customer service will know more than what you see on the tracker. Read our Shop Announcement & FAQs regarding USPS "Pre-Shipment/Pre-Transit" messages, if your tracking doesn't appear to update.
4. Double check your address, especially if it's prefilled. Once it's shipped, we can't change it for you and you will have to pay to re-ship.
5. If you need it by a certain date, or Christmas, we strongly suggest upgrading to Priority the further into December we get. 98% of early Dec orders will arrive before Christmas, 2% may not, as it is up to USPS.
6. We are not responsible for stolen packages. Once it shows delivered, and you don't receive it, you will need to file a claim with your credit card or insurance, as most will cover lost or stolen items. We will resolve any lost packages after Jan 2, 2021, to allow enough time for USPS to sift through all of their holiday deliveries. If you item is not delivered by then, message us and we will file a claim for you, and you will be refunded if it doesn't show delivered.
7. Thanks and Happy Holidays!